Affordable Invisalign Waterloo, work like traditional braces.
Invisalign, work like traditional braces to straighten teeth by applying constant pressure to shift the teeth into proper alignment but do it more comfortably.
Every two week a new tray replaces the old tray.
A majority of waterloo dentist use digital scans to use for making your.
The pros and cons Invisalign
The pros of Invisalign are;
- Safer – Invisalign is made of a plastic instead of metal and wires that can cut the tongue, lips, and cheeks
- Requires fewer dental appointments – every 4 to 6 weeks
- Removable – unlike traditional braces that are glued to the teeth
- Clear – instead of silver metal and wires the Invisalign trays are clear
- Cleaning easier – since the tray is removable you can clean your teeth like normal cleaning the entire tooth surface
- Comfortable – because they are made of plastic and removable, they are much more comfortable
- Cost – very affordable
- Time is generally 18 to 24 months
The cons are;
- Slight discomfort when the teeth move
- Need to be removed before eating or drinking anything but clear water
- Need to brush after eating every time to prevent discoloration
- They do not work for everyone it will depend on your bite
How to know if Invisalign is right for you
Your Waterloo dentist can make that determination after an exam and x-rays.
It also depends on your age, a majority of dentist prefer to use traditional braces for younger people.
If you are a good candidate, the dentist will scan your teeth which will make a digital treatment plan including future changes in your teeth.
The trays are made in the lab and then delivered to the dentist office.
After your teeth are straight, you still may need to use a retainer at night.