Image © Matt Madd/Dentist
Why do wonder how much is the average cost of Invisalign? Patients prepare themselves for the treatments they face. Likewise, dentists prepare for the patients they treat every single day.
Invisalign corrects a patient’s teeth through its clear and plastic aligners. Patients wear this around 22-24 hours a day. Undergoing this procedure, Dr. Matthews says that it fixes underbites, overbites, misaligned bites, and overcrowding. Choosing Invisalign requires dentists to capture a precise and accurate image of your teeth. After, they determine the size and shape of the Invisalign device for you. This affects the average cost of Invisalign for patients.
Benefits of Invisalign
One of the most common benefits of Invisalign — virtually invisible to most people. Patients choose this since it does not cause any dental injuries or sores in their mouths. However, here are the other benefits of using Invisalign according to Dr. Matthews.
- This gives comfort to patients. It brings no challenges in eating or chewing food for the patients.
- Invisalign braces are removable. Patients are free to remove it whenever they eat or when they sleep.
- Patients find no challenges in following their dental routine. They brush and floss without any trouble at all.
- Invisalign braces give no trouble to patients. These present no trouble in maintaining them to be in their best condition.
- Treatment period is shorter than using traditional braces.
Given the benefits, it helps patients move forward with Invisalign when they know the average cost of Invisalign.
Knowing the average cost of Invisalign
The average cost ranges from $3960 CAD to $11200 CAD all-in. However, the price varies depending on a number of factors.
- Depth of the dental issue – misaligned bites, crooked teeth
- Duration of the treatment
- Location of the clinic
- Expertise of the dentist
Dr. Matthews adds that the cost varies from one clinic to another. It’s best to consult your dental insurance provider about coverage for Invisalign. That way, you can save a lot before undergoing the treatment.