Waterloo dentist provides regular dental checkups and cleanings while monitoring your mouth for cavities, gingivitis, and other oral problems. Early detection for teeth problems are important, a toothache or a damaged dental bridges can cause you discomfort that hinder you on doing tasks.
Your dentist fits Waterloo dental bridges.
Dental bridges fill the gap between missing teeth or strengthen a tooth.
There are three types of bridges:
- The traditional bridge made to hook on the tooth on either side of missing tooth or teeth.
- The cantilever bridge the bridge is attached to the abutment teeth adjacent to one another.
- The Maryland bridge is cemented on to the tooth on either side of the missing tooth or teeth.
Any of these bridges help you chew and give you a beautiful smile.
Caring for your dental bridge:
- You care for your dental bridge by brushing two times a day and flossing.
- Floss under the false tooth as well as your real teeth.
- These steps will help the lifespan of your bridge for up to 10 years.
- Your Waterloo dentist will also monitor your bridge for signs it needs repaired or replaced.
- If you are having issues with your dental bridge see your dentist right away. He or she may be able to repair it.
Benefits of a dental bridge
There are several benefits of a dental bridge:
- One, you will have more self confidence in your smile.
- Two, you will be able to chew your food better.
- Three, it fills the gap between teeth and keeps the teeth from shifting.
- Four, strengthens a tooth that is damaged.
- Five, improves a tooth’s appearance, shape, and alignment.
These benefits are important for your oral health and dental bite.
The disadvantages to dental bridges are few, you can contact us for more information, our expert dentist can help you with any dental bridges emergency or services you required.