Are you planning to achieve or winning a confident smile? Don’t worry we have an ultimate solution through which you can attain a charming smile. Invisalign (a clear aligner) can help you gain back confidence. Invisalign orthodontics have custom made aligners which you need to switch after every two weeks. They are customized and then manufactured according to the calculated measurements of each.
Invisalign helps in aligning the teeth, without any brackets or wires. You can visit Erbsville dental to get Invisalign treatment in Waterloo.
What is Invisalign Treatment?
They are the clear aligners made up of polyurethane plastic which is invisible. It is removable and does not require any bonding or cementation when compared to clear or metal braces.
The advantages of invisalign treatment in Waterloo are as follows:
- Improves oral hygiene; allows the patient to clean teeth by proper flossing and brushing which they cannot achieve in metal braces.
- Invisible treatment; no one will be able to identify that the patient is undergoing a dental treatment.
- The Invisalign treatment provides multiple dietary options. The patient does not need to modify his diet as needed with metal braces.
- Comfort level; it does not irritate the soft tissues present in patient’s mouth as Invisalign is made up of flexible and thin material.
- Night guard; works as a night guard and protects teeth from grinding or clenching effects during sleep.
Mode of action of Invisalign:
The Invisalign applies controlled forces to the teeth which are in malocclusion. A specialized computer software (CAD-CAM) is needed to design an Invisalign. This Invisalign then helps to correct the position of teeth. However, these movements are divided into multiple stages which make it a costly treatment in Waterloo.
Companies in Waterloo manufactures two mouth aligners or plastic trays. The first set is used to the upper arch and the second for lower arch. The first set is used for two weeks and at least 18-20 hours per day. Gradually the orthodontist switches the patient from the first stage to the second stage, in the second stage, another set of the tray is provided. It is repeated until the teeth are aligned.