If you want a whiter more beautiful smile there are several ways to do so by having teeth enhancement in Waterloo.
Teeth enhancement not only improves your smile but also allows you to speak correctly and chew your food better.
These are the top enhancements being done today.
- Whitening which can be done in the office or at home with products purchased from the dentist or over the counter
- Veneers cover cracks, gaps, and stains
- Crowns also known as caps are used on chipped or weakened teeth
- Composite dental fillings that match the color of your teeth
- Gum contouring in which extra gum is removed or in some cases gum grafting if you do not have enough gum
- Braces and aligners such as Invisalign
- Dental implants can replace one or more missing teeth
Benefits of teeth enhancement
There are many benefits of teeth enhancement.
Some of which are:
- The ability to chew better
- Better speech
- More self-confidence
- Brighter smiler
- Less pain from cracks, decay, or chips
- Straight teeth
- Better bite
Price of smile enhancement
Not all dental insurances cover smile enhancement and prices vary depending on the procedure you are having done.
You will need to check with your dental plan to see if they cover any smile enhancement treatments.
Some dental clinics will offer payment plans or financial options but you will need to speak to them before the day of the work to be done.
The vast majority of dental clinics will take cash, debit, and credit cards as forms of payment and will expect payment on the day of the enhancement.
Also, if you are having work done due to an auto accident or home accident check if auto or home insurance will cover any of the expenses.
An Waterloo dentist can help you determine what enhancement will best fit your needs.